Vision andMission MM FEB
Magister of Management (MM)’s Vision, Faculty of Economics and Business, Unila is:
“To become the best ten Magister of Management Program that creates world class professional leaders and entrepreneurs”
MM FEB Unila’s Mission Statements are:
- To nurture professional leaders and entrepreneurs in able to compete in a global environment
- To discover and develop knowledge in the field of Business and Management.
- To deliver the high quality improvement in teaching and learning process.
- To conduct community services especially in the field of business and management and build partnership networking with external stakeholders
The vision and mission statement of MM-FEB Unila above is set based on not only the university’s and faculty’s vision and mission, but also the needs of external stakeholders that can be taken from tracer study and skill profile study. In order to get the information of stakeholders’ needs, fist of all, the team of accreditation plan ABEST 21 task force designs the tracer study and skill profile study. From the inputs of the tracer and skill profile study information, the team established the vision and mission formulation of MM FEB Program, and then analyzed the formulation of vision and mission to confirm with the vision and mission of university and faculty. After that, the team conducts the coordination meeting to confirm with the management of faculty members (the dean, vice deans, the head of management department, the head of MM FEB Program) in order to get the right vision and mission statement of MM FEB Unila. Then, the team through the management of MM-FEB Unila program conducts workshop on vision and mission statements of MM FEB Unila. The participants of the workshop are from internal stakeholders (students, academic and non academic staffs, the management of faculty and university) and external stakeholders (the companies and industries, governments, alumni, communities and societies or public figures). Finally, the formulation of vision and mission statement of MM-FEB Unila has decided to get the faculty senator approval.
To achieve those MM missions, MM-FEB Unila sets up some goals that could successfully be achieved in the 2015, as stated in Strategic Plan of MM-FEB Unila, are as follows:
- Creates Graduates students with :
- Graduate Commutative Index (GPA) ≥ 3,50 out of 4;
- The length of study in average of less and or 2 years ( ≤ 2 years);
- English Proficiency Test (EPT) ≥ 500.
- The lenght of Job Promotion after graduation in the office is not more than one year, for the graduates students who have had jobs before.
- The percentage of the improvement of business scale after graduated in one year in average is 20%
- Produce research output:
- At least 1 topic a year.
- Sources of research funding from internal program (MM FEB Unila), at least IDR.250 million and collaborative research from other institutions ≤IDR.250 jt;
- The number of research publication in international journal (8), accredited national journal (8) and not accredited national journal (4)in the year 2015 since in 2011;
- Produce community services output:
- At least one (1) topic per one lecturer a year;
- Sources of Community services Funding from internal program at least IDR 100 millionand from collaborative services≤IDR.100 million;
- At least two (2) activities of the community services in the certain area, targeted in the community village that needs the empowerment to be the welfare society.
- Establish networking with other institutions and or external stakeholders:
- Joint degree at least with one (1)international institution/overseas university yearly.;
- Networking with other domestics Magister Management Program at least one (1) a year;
- Building networking with other domestic institutions at least 2 institutions a year.